It’s with a tear in my eye that we bid a PPA fond farewell for this last sketch challenge. I can’t tell you how much I’ve enjoyed being on this design team with my fellow Pals.
All good things must come to an end. The Pals Paper Arts team has thoroughly enjoyed sharing 324 great challenges with you over the past several years. What a thrill to share our work with you and to enjoy the amazing projects you’ve shared. Alas, the challenge comes to an end with this final sketch challenge from Ginger Toivonen. We appreciate your support of our challenge and have enjoyed getting to know you.
I still remember when I was asked to apply for this group. “What an honor”, I thought. It’s the first and only design team I’ve ever been a part of. Maybe even the last. Whatever the case, the inspiration I’ve gotten from our weekly challenges have made me grow and stretch. I’ve even had to stand on my head a few times! This card is for you and Mary Fish for inviting me to the group. Thank you all so much.
PPA Challenges may be retiring but I’m not going anywhere! You can’t get rid of me that easily. What should I fill my Thursday’s with? Any ideas? While you’re coming up with some, let’s get on with the card.
Copper is the word. It’s everywhere and I love it. Starting with Stampin’ Up!s Copper Foil Sheets for matting and Flourish Thinlits die cuts. Look closely and you’ll see some think Copper Metallic Thread nested on the card too. I usually nest between the mat and focal piece. However, I nested between the navy flourish and the copper details this time.
Heat Emboss with copper too. Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder on Night of Navy cardstock paired with Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper…. fantastic!
Fine-Tip Glue Pen is perfect for applying the tiny thread and embellishments. Be gentle. A little bit goes a long way.
Now it’s your turn to bid a PPA Fond Farewell. It would really mean a lot to the entire team.
We invite you to play along with our final challenge using this great sketch by Ginger as inspiration to play with your stamps, ink and paper and share it with us below by using the link to upload your design to our gallery.
Rules for the Gallery:
- We invite you to use any brand of products to create your card or papercraft project.
- Your entry should be new and inspired (totally or partially) by this challenge.
- Please link to the blog post where your project is posted. Incorrect links are not eligible for Pals Picks, and may be deleted.
- Please use keyword PPA324 when uploading to public galleries. We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able the respond on your submission. Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. Thank you!!
- Inlinkz will close at Noon (EST) Tuesday, November 1st.
- We’ll announce our Pals Paper Artist Picks on Wednesday, November 2nd.
Have a Wildly Creative Day!
Current Host Code