It’s Thursday. Time to get out your toys and play PPA271 Color Challenge with me and my Pals.
Hello Honey, Old Olive and Soft Suede are all gathered together this week. It was really difficult to keep Cajun Craze from creeping in to the mix.
The stamp set? Sheltering Tree (item 137163) one of Stampin’ Up!s photopolymer stamp sets. Although this stamp set came out last spring, it’s handy for every season.
Get “The Look”. It’s super easy.
- Stamp the tree trunk and branches with Soft Suede on Water Color Paper
- Using a Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Marker to apply shading to tree trunk.
- Stamp the large cluster of leaves with hello Honey over the tree trunk.
- Give it dimension: Highlight some of the leaves using a blender pen and Hello Honey Refill. Then, use the small leaf cluster to stamp Old Olive sporadically over the Hello Honey leaves.
- Bling it: Drop small amounts of glue with the Fine Tip Glue Pen (item 138309) around the leaf cluster. Sprinkle with Gold Stampin’ Glitter (item 133457) before the glue dries.
Now it’s your turn…. how does this trio of colors inspire you? Visit Pals Paper Arts to show us your stuff.
Have a Wildly Creative Day
PPA271 Product Round-up:
Just hours to go before the first tutorial goes out for the 2015 Twelve Weeks of Christmas promotion at Wild West Paper Arts. Each tutorial will be emailed to you every Wednesday at 1:00 pm pacific time (2:00 mountain, 3:00 central and 4:00 eastern) from today through December 17th. Check out the twelve weeks sneak peek for week one at the bottom of this post.
Don’t miss a project, sorry, no “Do-Overs” on this one.
Have a Wildly Creative Day!
Here they are, Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals September 29-October 5, 2015... And More!
New Technique Series Video by Stampin’ Up
Here’s a super easy technique to make beautiful cotton paper flowers using the Floral Frames Collection Framelit Dies (item 127012). Don’t have them? You can get them on sale this week right here. See the current Weekly Deals above.
Can’t see the video? Here’s a direct link – Cotton Paper Flowers Technique Video
Current Backorder Report
Stampin’ Up! expects stock to be replenished (received at their facility) on the dates shown in bold. These are not guaranteed dates. AC = Annual Catalog Item. HC = Holiday Catalog Item. Make sure to check the Low Inventory section too!
AC 138402: Silver Metallic Thread
AC 138401: Gold Metallic Thread
HC 139592: Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper
HC 139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies
HC 140969: Witching Décor Project Kit (for those currently backordered. Backordered kits will be filled only.)
HC 139752: Wonderland Wood Stamp Set
HC 140365: Wonderland Clear Stamp Set
HC 139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies
HC 139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies
HC 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit
HC 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch
HC 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips Embellishments
HC 139607: Red Foil Sheets
Date to be Determined
HC 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen
HC 139745: Winter Wishes Clear Stamp Set
HC 140392: Versatile Christmas Clear Stamp Set
Paper Pumpkin Goes Pink!
To show support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Paper Pumpkin is going PINK . . . or at least the October boxes are! And because subscribers want to share the love too, a donation on the their behalf will be made to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin’ Up! will donate:
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber. (new subscribers are determined by email address)
Together, we will make a difference!
New Loyalty App Coming to Wild West Paper Arts!
Watch for our own Loyalty Club App coming soon. We’ve been working on something that will be easier for both customer (that’s you!) and business (that’s me) to use. A few more tweaks and we’ll be ready to roll.
Special Gift for VIP Subscribers
If you’re signed up for the VIP list, you’re already registered. If not, Click here for more information.
Upcoming Paper Crafting Events:
- November 7th – 3rd Annual Build-A-Tag: Make as many tags as you can in 4 hours!
- December 5th – Magic of Santa Christmas Craft Faire: I’ll have a booth with demonstrations, Make ‘n Take’s and finished product for purchase.
Have a Wildly Creative Day
Register now for the 3rd Annual Build-A-Tag Party!